Monday, January 24, 2011

Well...

Tomorrow night is the last time that I'm going to be hanging out with my mates. I'm actually quite glad to be leaving. Going to a new town. Knowing noone and starting again. It's what I need. A fresh start. A time to reinvent myself. Make new friends (maybe). But honestly I am really, really glad that I'm going. I'm not happy here and moving back home with mum she can keep an eye on me. Keep me under control. I wont be drinking. I wont be smoking. I wont be taking any drugs. I'm going to be straight edge. Mum's is going to be a massive detox for me. I'm looking at this all  in a positive light and I'm so glad I'm going. Getting away from everything that is bad and killing me. Mainly Richard. Maybe I'll meet a nice country boy who will treat me right and not smoke crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment