Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tamina Lee

You mean the world to me. I wouldn't know what to do with my life if I didn't have you in it to help me. You're my best friend and sister. I don't ever want to lose you and I am so sad that I'm leaving. I really don't want to but I know that I have to. It's going to help me so much. I know it looks like I'm running away and I probably am but I need to do this. I need to get away from him and get away from everything that reminds me of him. I can't do this anymore Tami. It's seriously killing me and I know that if I don't go I will do something stupid. I love you Tami and I always will. I wish I could tell you this all to your face but I find it incredibly hard to do that. I love you Tami and I never want you out of my life. You mean everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment