Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fuck You To Sir

Exactly what that says...do it. Please now. Right now. Or even better fuck off. Don't talk to me. Don't even think about me. Don't have anything to do with me. You're a cunt, a cheater and a liar and a drug fucked loser. I hope you have a miserable life and that by the time you realise what you have done it will be too late to make any changes. You will be alone and sad for the rest of your miserable life. I don't know what I see in you. You make me sick and severly disappointed. I despise people like you yet I'm still insanely drawn to you. I don't care what happens to you anymore. I don't think I can ever be your friend again if you are such a user. I don't believe you when you say you miss me. You only miss me for sex. Fuck you cunt. I hate you. I don't want anything to do with you. You broke my heart for the last time. I finaly was ready to open up to someone for the first time in ages and look what you did to me. You took my trust and shat all over it making it harder for me to trust anyone again. You took my heart and ripped to shreads when it finally was fixed. You took everything that meant anything to me and threw it away with the rubbish. You are a cunt and have destroyed me. Rot in hell you slag. Overdose you junkie. Why the fuck did I get involved with you? I hate liars. I hate cheaters. I hate users. I hate everything about you. You are a sweet talking prick who ruined me. Go die. Fuck off. I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment