Thursday, June 2, 2011

Well..

Alot of things have happend to me over the past few months.
I've moved interstate to Victoria and have already moved twice in 3 months.
I've caught up with the love of my life and moved in with him and then moved back out as things just weren't right at the time but we are still working on our relationship. We just rushed into it way too quickly. We both weren't ready for such a full on commitment.
I still love him madly as much as I did the first day that I met him 6 years ago.
We just have our own problems that need to sorted out on our own before we try again. Even though I need his support through this, he won't give it to me. But hopefully when he see's some progress he will.
I've also started school as a counsellor.
I'm really excited about that because hopefully I can use the skills that I learn to help others to help myself and become a better person for me and for my relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment